JellyPages.com

nice trip through Aek latong

cuap2 sedikit.
in Bakra Eid, I went to my village.
that's the tired trip but so nice, I got my first experience and took many other experience of going alone.
many differences of the street, situation, and others now compared with the one year ago :)
my village is in MADINA " Mandailing Natal" especially in botung village, that's my father's place when his born :). I went first by bus ALS with Super executive (271) that actually has destination to Padang, Bukit Tinggi, But because I went alone, and I wanted to be the nice trip. that's good bus, and I was back to medan  by car with my father and mom.

aek latong for up of the street

aek latong

the better of aek latong now

alhamdullilah finish to through the aek latong :)
to go there, we were through "aek klatong" that the street is so bad. the pict above is the condition of "aek latong " now, it's better that one year ago. and there is the new street but I don't take the picture :(

view in afternoon

Tapanuli selatan

all is green

Tapsel
I got some picture of the view along my trip :).

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar