first time, it was so happy moment, with all happiness in life,
everything can change suddenly,
no happiness, no love, no attention,
just stuck and silent,
many problem will be faced in a relationship.
but how we can handle and try to solve the problems.
none of problem which cannot be solved.
Love is one of hard decision, to make all of problems, happiness, sadness, and everything or your partner to be mine.
brave to love someone, it means u have been brave too to face and accept everything bad side or good side of him.
I have tried to be strong,
I have tried always be positive,
but i cant to stop my tears,
its difficult for me, unfair.
I never need much money, i never need whole time, i just need love #pure love
but I have a strong BELIEVE that everything will come true,can pass this hard and difficult exam,
everything can change suddenly,
no happiness, no love, no attention,
just stuck and silent,
many problem will be faced in a relationship.
but how we can handle and try to solve the problems.
none of problem which cannot be solved.
Love is one of hard decision, to make all of problems, happiness, sadness, and everything or your partner to be mine.
brave to love someone, it means u have been brave too to face and accept everything bad side or good side of him.
I have tried to be strong,
I have tried always be positive,
but i cant to stop my tears,
its difficult for me, unfair.
I never need much money, i never need whole time, i just need love #pure love
but I have a strong BELIEVE that everything will come true,can pass this hard and difficult exam,

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar